The Nathan Ebanks Foundation is the leading voice for children with disabilities and special needs in Jamaica. We cultivate strategic partnerships with corporations that share our vision of investing in children to transform the future for us all. With our partners, we work toward positively addressing the unique and complex challenges facing children, their families and communities, while simultaneously creating value for partners’ businesses and brands. We forge global partnerships that achieve measurable outcomes for children, ensuring that partner support is executed, measured and replicated with success for lasting local and global impact.
Perhaps you would like to provide essential support by partnering with us? We work with:
- Organisations and enterprises to deliver programmes, which bring about transformational change for children with disabilities, their families and caregivers.
- Organisations and enterprises that may wish to sponsor our events or expos. We offer a number of packages that make collaboration not only rewarding but attractive.
- Government and Corporate Affairs teams on shared advocacy and communication strategies that seek to affect policy changes that impact children at scale.
- Industry coalitions on mutual areas of interest, bringing collective support to large-scale projects.
- Individuals who would like to make their own personal contribution to changing the destiny of children living in Jamaica.
Our sincerest thanks to all our existing partners.
How can you become a partner?
In line with our values of integrity and equality the NEF carries out a partnership assessment procedure to ensure that we partner with companies committed to child safety, social responsibility and the goals of our organisation. The resulting collaboration is positive, fulfilling and life-changing. We would welcome you into our partner eco-system. Please, please contact us via the contact form or directly via email at email@example.com. We would be delighted to shape the future of Jamaica’s children together.